CB INSIGHTS & BLOCKDATA ARE conducting Research ON:
What is an analyst briefing?
An analyst briefing gives a market intelligence firm (in this case Blockdata & CBInsights), in depth understanding on what you are doing. It is a personal approach that guarantees our data is accurate, and considers your business acumen and accomplishments. It is of the utmost interest of Blockdata to share our knowledge, but to also respect the privacy of your information.
We acknowledge that within the Blockchain and DLT ecosystem a number of companies have not done analyst briefings before, and thus recommend this reading; click here
Blockdata has a 2 stage approach for these briefings:
2. At the discretion of Blockdata, we may invite you for an only analyst call where we will ask you a series of questions and to receive a demo of your product.
Why now & Why custody?
There seems to be no better time to provide qualitative research that promotes a healthy and innovative ecosystem - particularly around crypto asset custody for institutions.
Crypto custody has shown incredible growth, strong entrepreneurs and risk takers, on top of notable services that will inevitably push towards faster adoption and mainstream success.
1. Take a look at the form and understand the questions being asked
2. Fill out the questions with the necessary information
3. Questions marked with a 🔒 are not for our data, but help us understand you in a bit more depth
4. Wait to hear back from Blockdata if you are invited for a follow up call
5. Get on a call to clarify any points / discuss what blockdata is seeing
6. Wait for live profile on Blockdata
A profile on blockdata?
Yes, your data will be used to update your public facing profile which has the following benefits:
- Inclusion in the largest and most trusted blockchain company / product directory
- Ensuring inclusion in research where your org is a fit
- Exposure to both our free & paid clients
- The ability to link from your website to ours, as an independent and verified reference of your activities
Our ranking criteria will be based on a number of variables that comprise of two major categories. First, we look at market strength which involves a company’s business relationships, commercial output, and other key business metrics such as revenue and product readiness. Second, their ability to execute, which involves funding, the quality of the team, advisory and board members, as well as the integration and workings with other third party services and key milestones. The exact criteria is kept under wraps to prevent gaming the system with data.
Blockdata’s analysts will evaluate the overall criteria and data received via the surveys and customer reference calls, which will be measured through a scoring framework. The scoring combined with our analysts industry knowledge of the industry will determine the final outcome of the ranking criteria.
There are three potential inputs into the Matrix evaluation:
1) The questionnaire to be completed by vendors
2) A product demo session
3) Customer feedback and reference calls
Ready to submit?